Great Plains offers a broad range of dry color antique releases as well as clear liquid release for use in stamping decorative concrete projects. Our dry color releases allow the contractor to add multiple accent colors to a stamp job, giving the finished work a more vibrant, attractive, and realistic appearance. Clear liquid release permits faster clean up once stamping is completed and provides a reliable bondbreaker with the concrete. Either style release may be used with colored or uncolored concrete. Call Great Plains at 913-385-9121 if you have questions.
Brickform Antique Release
- Forms a waterproof barrier that minimizes concrete buildup on texture stamps while creating an attractive multi-color hue on the freshly-stamped concrete surface.
- Replicates natural stone, slate, and other texture finishes.
- Is applied to fresh concrete in a broadcast fashion over all surface areas to be textured. Generally, one 30-lb. pail will cover 800-1,000 square feet, depending on color, specific texture used, and weather conditions.
- Excess may be broomed off the surface and the remainder power washed to the degree desired once stamping has been completed and concrete is sufficiently cured.
Spec Chem Deco Liquid Release
- A colorless liquid release agent designed for use with decorative stamps.
- Acts as a bondbreaker to permit clean, detailed texturing of the fresh concrete surface while protecting and prolonging the working life of the texture stamp, reducing stamp and site clean up costs.